Listen to “It all lives in your body – and your instincts show the way” on Spreaker.
In the fourth episode of Marketing To Go, my guest is Nomi Correli. She is a body therapist and a Latin American dancer, and she helps in particular artists and entrepreneurs to realise their dreams.
Hear her talk about:
- your body as your very best adviser
- how she overcame her anorexia and discovered her talent for practising body therapy
- the mouth-to-mouth method that built her business in the USA
- getting an income from three different areas
- why she picks her clients carefully
- how she overcame her fear of speaking English (Nomi is from Denmark)
Nomi’s clients have a dream within, but for some reason, they have concluded that it is unrealisable. She helps people to find out how to realise their dream – and helps them overcome the fear that prevents them from living their dream.
So how does she do it?
Usually, we talk about our difficulties, trying to solve them using our brain. But Nomi goes about in a different way by going into your body, releasing the instinctive intelligence that all people (and animals) have – simply because they are physical beings. And I can assure you that this is tremendously effective, as I tried it myself!
Nomi knows what she is talking about: she has experienced it all with her own body. Hear her talk about it here – and experience her guidance on how to breathe!