One-on-one business coaching for creators, coaches and consultants
– when you want to develop yourself and your business
I help when your business isn’t growing the way you want, whether that’s because:
- you’re not sure which direction to take;
- you have too much work and earn too little;
- your marketing lacks consistency;
– and you feel like it’s time to start making your ideas and dreams come true.
But you also feel alone with it all. You’re not on the brink of giving up, but the thought has crossed your mind a few times. You really want to get somewhere with your business, but you don’t know how to approach it. Maybe you have specific doubts about:
– your marketing
What should you do and when? How do you create a stable pipeline of the right clients who keep you comfortably in the green while also giving you the freedom to say no?
– your products/services
Are you offering the right products/services, or is it time to develop new ones? Do you have enough products/services, or do you have too many?
– your prices
Unsure if your prices are too high, too low, or just right? Do you struggle to price a new product or service when you start offering it?
– your turnover and income
Do you struggle to make ends meet – or are you finding it difficult to see how you can earn (enough) doing the work you’re passionate about?
– your future
Would you like a clearer idea of what you should and shouldn’t do – to love what you do AND still have time and money to do the other things you want to do in life?
– your time
Do you struggle to find the time for marketing and sales – or in general? Do you work round the clock without anything to show for it? Or do you struggle to motivate yourself to start doing what you feel like you should be doing?
– your trust
Do you have a hard time trusting that you can build a business from your passion –that you have something/enough to offer or that someone will appreciate the work you want to do?
I help you find YOUR way
Luckily, you have what it takes to create a successful business and the life of your dreams – I know that from experience.
I’m René Hjetting, and I’m a mentor and business coach to new creators, coaches, and consultants as well as those of us who have been around for many years.
Over the past two decades, I’ve helped people improve their communication and build successful businesses. I do what I do because I like helping people – getting them from A to B, so they’re set up to create the life they want and a business that allows them to make a living.
I’ve started various businesses – some more successful than others – and helped others carve their path to success for 20 years. This has taught me a lot about what works and what doesn’t.
Find your own path
The key is finding your own way to do things – and that goes for everything from choosing the products/services you offer, deciding how you want to market them, and figuring out how to structure your workday.
There are no hard and fast rules. For one, it’s not about having as many products as possible but about having the right products. And the definition of the right products depends on you.
RO by Charlotte Ander”I felt like the needs of my business were met, seen, and heard. René is good at figuring out how to communicate his knowledge. And there’s excellent timing and structure to everything he does.
René has concrete suggestions that I can implement immediately. And he communicates clearly and directly, which I appreciate very much. He also gives me the perfect nudges and the right incentives that work for me.
René meets me at my level, and he communicates and helps me with my blind spots.It’s an incredibly rewarding, supportive, and pleasant partnership. I’m immensely grateful to be able to bounce ideas off René.”
Rather than spend years doing something you don’t really want to do or spend your energy on a bunch of different things, it’s an art in itself to be able to zone in on your passions – and on a path that works for you.
I’m good at helping creators, coaches and consultants stay focused and motivated to pave their own paths. Meanwhile, the business concept has to be developed and marketed the right way and in the right places – and I love being part of that process.
This is why I offer tailored coaching for people who want to develop their businesses and selves. I’ve worked with all sorts of small businesses owners, and I’ve discovered that I’m especially good at helping people who:
– as a specialist, designer, or niche consultant
– and want more of the right clients who pay more for your work.
– as an expert, educator, or other kind of communicator
– and want to find an easier way to sell your knowledge.
work with people
– as a care provider, coach, therapist, therapist, or similar
– and want more bookings and sales of your digital products.
want to make a living as an artist
– as a musician, actor, painter, author, or similar
– and want to sell more shows or artworks online.
sell physical products
– from power tools to wedding dresses
– and want rolling orders, so you don’t have to think about the next promotional campaign.
Get the exact help you need
I help people figure out what they want to do, deep down – and turn their dreams into a financially sustainable business.
For example, I help people sell their knowledge and wrap it in sellable products – whether in the form of a webinar, membership, or another niche avenue.
I help people figure out what to write, when to write it, and who to address – and create a cohesive marketing strategy.
Visual Strategies”René has helped me break things down into bite-size chunks. After our chats, I experience greater clarity and motivation because the strategies are simple and easy to implement.
It makes me feel at ease to know that René knows the ‘next steps’ but keeps it simple for me, and he shares in doses that match my personality, reality, dreams, and ambitions.”
I want to help you too
I have two personal packages for people who want to develop their businesses and themselves.
1 hours of intensive personal coaching regarding a specific challenge you’re facing.
Are you standing at a crossroads and unsure of which way to go?
Or have you made up your mind but find that it can be challenging to get things off the ground?
In the intensive business sparring session, we’ll go over your thoughts and different ideas.
I’ll share my input as we go along, and at the end, we’ll put together a concrete plan of action, so you can visualise each of the steps between you and your goal.
The sessions take place online, on Zoom, or by phone.
Receive intensive sparring with regards to:
- ideas for products, services, concepts, pricing, etc.
- marketing and sales, e.g. website content, freebies, newsletters, and general client communication;
- figuring out the best way to make the big decision you’re facing;
- getting a clearer picture of what it’ll take to reach your goal and how to get started.
I draw on my knowledge and experience during the sessions to answer your questions about marketing, sales, time management, income, developing your business, etc.
You decide what we focus on. I help you figure out what’s standing in your way and what would support and strengthen your current position. The sparring sessions culminate with a concrete plan for how to get from point A to B.
Interested? Book a free chat with René here
Price $ 150,-
1.5 hours of introductory sparring followed by five one-hour sessions.
Business Mentoring comprises an introductory 1.5-hour session and five one-hour sessions. The sessions take place online, on Zoom, by phone, or in person.
If you can relate to any of the following, the sessions are for you:
- You work yourself to the bone with no idea of where you want to go.
- You could use a better overview and clearer structure, so you can work less and have more time to enjoy life.
- You want to attract more of the type of clients you prefer working with. To do so, you want to develop your products/services, website, offer freebies, etc. and generally strengthen your communication – but you don’t know how to do it or which risks to take.
- You have an exciting business concept that you want to develop (e.g. an online product, a new concept, a new kind of service, etc.), but you lack the specific knowledge and tools to get the project off the ground or across the finish line.
- You know what you want to do and what you need to do, but you find that something else is standing in your way, preventing you from reaching your goals – and you’re ready to face and conquer whatever is sabotaging your progress and workflow.
The mentoring sessions will give you a sense of clarity, overview, support, and help make your dreams a reality. The sessions are tailored to your needs from start to finish.
In the introductory sparring session, we zero in on your goals and challenges and lay out a plan for how to proceed. In the subsequent sessions, we look at new challenges that may have arisen in the meantime, tweak the plan, and find the best resources to support you on your journey.
You can use the sessions to:
- decide which of your thoughts and ideas to go for;
- develop your new business idea;
- get better at planning and working efficiently, so you do what you set out to do – and can sit back and relax when you feel like it;
- get a better idea of your business goals and lay out a plan for achieving these goals;
- bounce products, services, packages, concepts, etc. off me;
- bounce ideas for rates, pricing models, marketing of pricing models, etc. off me;
- hone your understanding of the kind of marketing that works for your business;
- create a cohesive marketing strategy, where the different elements work together, and you spend your time and money as wisely as possible;
- understand how to get through to your favourite clients – and practice doing it;
- receive detailed feedback on product texts, sales emails, freebies, website content, etc.
You can ask me anything about your business, marketing, professional life, and personal challenges. During every session, you can draw on my knowledge and experience by asking me questions and listening to my input, which I share whenever we come to a point where my knowledge and expertise come in useful.
If you want to make your dreams a reality, rediscover the joy and excitement of being self-employed, and experience the safety net of being able to discuss all the different aspects of your business with someone, Business Mentoring is perfect for you.
Business Mentoring comprises:
Six meetings: 1.5 hours of introductory meetings followed by five one-hour meetings – 6.5 hours of sparring in total.We plan the sessions to ensure that they support your journey and schedule as best they can.
Business Mentoring brings the fun, excitement, and purpose back into entrepreneurship – no more being alone with all the considerations and decisions.
Interested? Book a free chat with René here
Price $ 850,-
(Possibility of payment over 4 instalments)
Social media expert
“I’ve leaned on René for advice, overview, and a wealth of knowledge in transforming my concept into something that can survive the hard times and developing new angles for my consultancy.
Like so many others, I am the core of my business, and I find myself trapped in the comfort of routine. René helps me take a step back, and he gives me advice and guidance that helps me step out of my comfort zone and try new things.