In the 8th episode of Marketing To Go, I talk with career coach Mark Crossfield. For 15 years, he has helped people find their path in their professional life – out of job fatigue and into fulfilling self-realisation.
Hear him talk about:
- the symptoms of job fatigue
- the various phases in the process of achieving a satisfying professional life
- how our teenage years can guide us in our careers as adults
- the three basic elements of professional life: the role, the company and the industry
- how we tend to think of work at an organisational level, while forgetting the individual
- how work does not have to be hard, but can be the fulfilment of a passion
- how moderation is not a virtue if we are to acknowledge our underlying wishes in our professional lives
- a pragmatic approach to marketing as an independent professional
- why we don’t necessarily have to be outgoing and venturous to be self-employed
- Mark’s best advice on marketing when it comes to gaining new customers
Time and space for rediscovering yourself
Mark loves helping people recognise their potential and utilise it in their career. He has extensive knowledge about various industries and years of experience in career coaching – but that’s not what his clients say is the biggest benefit. Instead, it is the space he creates for reflection on your life and career – a space with time for introspection, where you can rediscover yourself.
Feel like it’s time to reflect? Then have a listen right here.