I am talking to Darrell Vesterfelt. He has been blogging since 2004 and today he is helping lots of people with content marketing. The general theme of our chat is the question: What is success and how do you become successful? En route we will touch upon:
- How to find out whether you should count on blogging, videos or podcasts etc.
- Why is it that at present podcasts can be a good bet strategically
- The two most important focus areas for online-marketing in 2020
- Freedom and discipline – and how these two things go hand in hand
- Time management – and why this is crucial for success
- Why Darrell invites everyone to ring and chat to him completely free of charge
- Communication actually being the fourth step in a process, which starts with – listening
- Two things which are always crucial for achieving success
Darrell Vesterfelt is a man who knows a lot about success – for he is a person who has spent many years striving for success and through doing this he has attained solid experience. One of his important findings is that strategy, tactics etc. do not in themselves lead to success; they are just tools. You can be extremely productive, and yet end up in the wrong place.
The most important thing is your mind-set: that you know what it is that you want to achieve so you follow the right path – and choose the tools that best support you along the way. For this reason, success does not necessarily have that much to do with the outward appearance – and you are the only one to judge whether you achieve success. But according to Darrell you can achieve greatness by taking small things seriously.
Would you like to know what success actually is, and how you can achieve it? – Then listen here…