Listen to “Marketing To Go” on SpreakerHere in the 2nd episode of Marketing To Go, my guest is Brian Gardner, who has been active online almost as long as it has been possible – among other things, as one of the first bloggers. Brian has especially worked with website design, personal branding and the building of online communities. Hear him talk about:
- how his first businesses came about in the early days of the Internet
- how the Internet has evolved over the past 20 years
- – and why Brian believes we are facing a new era in the development of the Internet
- how your private life and the success of your business are linked
- why it is a good idea to do a little research before naming a business or a product
- why less is more – and will be so, even more, going forward.
Sharp analysis of the Internet
Brian Gardner diagnoses the Internet today precisely as follows: There is an increasing amount of noise as nearly everyone goes online to brand themselves – and the social media only compound the problem. That is why Brian has no doubt about the way forward: It is about minimising the noise, focusing on quality and genuinely trying to help others.
Be yourself – and reap success
In short: The time is in for authenticity, for cutting through the noise and for being trustworthy. I’m really excited about it!
Are you curious about the online future that is already taking shape and about how you can successfully be a part of it? – Then get Brian’s crystal clear analysis of the Internet here.