Listen to “Marketing To Go” on Spreaker.
Here in the first episode of Marketing To Go, I talk to Calvin Corelli, the man behind Simplero. He combines entrepreneurship and online marketing with spirituality. Calvin Corelli’s business is based on his own experience and solutions he has developed for his own needs. At first, he offered his solutions for free to others – today, he runs a business with 15 employees.
Hear him talk about:
- why your work on yourself internally is the key to success externally
- – and how your inner growth is reflected in your business
- why focus on conversions, sales and earnings neither creates a good business nor makes you happy but, on the contrary, leads to early death
- how you build a solid business based on integrity
- why you should talk about what you believe rather than your products and services
- the evolution of online business and online marketing over the past 10 years – and a look into the crystal ball for the next 2–3 years
- how to ensure success by focusing on your customers instead of your product
Make a difference
Calvin Corelli clearly practices what he preaches: He is excited and enthusiastic about what he does. And when he says: “Focus on the meaningful things”, I have no doubt that he is passionate about making a difference for others – on the commercial as well as the personal level.
According to Calvin Corelli, the key to success is delivering true value to your customers – and focusing more on that than on the bottom line. Magically, that is the path to a solid bottom line. As he puts it: “Be of help and you can’t lose”. I couldn’t agree more.
If you want a business that makes a difference AND is a good business – then have a listen here.